I am looking at an apartment that is located midway between Invalides and the Eiffel Tower on Rue St. Dominique, near the intersection with Avenue Bosquet. Can anyone give me an idea of what the immediate neighborhood is like? We've stayed in the Marais and St. Germain, but this would be a new area for us. Thanks.
Invalides/Eiffel Tower Apartment Location -- what is this area like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Europe in 21 days
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 UK for 12 days !
- 13 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 14 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 15 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 London hotel
- 18 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 19 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 20 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 21 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 Hotel in Venice