I'm living in London this summer for a job as a gallery assistant, what are your recccomendations for best shoes to wear for walking/ everyday wear?
Should I bring rain boots? Or just worry about an umbrella?
I know the weather is fairly temperate but would trousers, cotton blouse an sweater be okay for most days?
If I go on weekend trips, is it more beneficial to use a small suitcase or larger weekend/duffle bag?
Please let me know all thoughts and suggestions!!!
Many thanks x
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 삼삼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노〈생중계바카라
- 2 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 3 Help required with Itinerary
- 4 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 5 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 12 Skye to Edinburgh
- 13 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 14 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 UK Visa Help
- 22 K-Day
- 23 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 24 Sundays in Puglia
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts