I'm living in London this summer for a job as a gallery assistant, what are your recccomendations for best shoes to wear for walking/ everyday wear?
Should I bring rain boots? Or just worry about an umbrella?
I know the weather is fairly temperate but would trousers, cotton blouse an sweater be okay for most days?
If I go on weekend trips, is it more beneficial to use a small suitcase or larger weekend/duffle bag?
Please let me know all thoughts and suggestions!!!
Many thanks x
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 2 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 3 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Hotel in Vienna
- 8 Engadine Valley help
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Tuscany 6 nights
- 13 France & Italy, May or June
- 14 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 17 1st time in ZURICH
- 18 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 19 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 20 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 23 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car