I need to print a boarding pass tomorrow. Can anyone kindly advise an internet cafe near the harbour where I can do this>
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Question re Scotland
- 2 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 3 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 4 Charming areas to explore in London
- 5 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 6 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 7 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 8 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Tattoos in Italy
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 13 Place to stay
- 14 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 15 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 16 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 21 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 22 2 weeks from southern italy
- 23 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 24 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 25 travel around Spain