I read that the recently opened International Wine Academy of Rome, right by the Spanish Steps, also has several rooms available. This sounds charming. Does anyone know anything more about them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 2 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 3 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 7 Best Viking Sites
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 12 Greece
- 13 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 14 Paris advice with kids
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 tickets for Wimbledon
- 17 Chania
- 18 Iceland car rental agencies
- 19 Paris hotel
- 20 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 21 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 Ex-pats with young kids
- 24 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 25 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules