I read that the recently opened International Wine Academy of Rome, right by the Spanish Steps, also has several rooms available. This sounds charming. Does anyone know anything more about them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 2 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 3 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 4 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 5 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 6 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 7 Greece and Italy Combo
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 10 Clean up spam
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
- 15 Visit to Engand
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 18 Amalfi Coast, Italy
- 19 Able to use Googlepay or Samsung Pay?
- 20 Gardens & GTGs
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 23 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 24 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 25 Seeking advice on apt rental