I read that the recently opened International Wine Academy of Rome, right by the Spanish Steps, also has several rooms available. This sounds charming. Does anyone know anything more about them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 5 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 6 tipping
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 Domme or Monpazier?
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 15 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Switzerland itinerary
- 18 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 22 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 23 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!