I read that the recently opened International Wine Academy of Rome, right by the Spanish Steps, also has several rooms available. This sounds charming. Does anyone know anything more about them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 2 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 3 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 4 Cell phones in France and England
- 5 Parking in Italy
- 6 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 7 sim card
- 8 Plan Italy trip
- 9 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 10 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 11 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 12 apartments florence
- 13 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 14 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Florence, Italy
- 17 Italy trains question
- 18 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 19 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 20 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 21 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 22 FCO connection time
- 23 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 Layover Madrid Info Help