I read that the recently opened International Wine Academy of Rome, right by the Spanish Steps, also has several rooms available. This sounds charming. Does anyone know anything more about them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Meteora for older folk
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 driving from prague to salzburg
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?