Are international phone cards (NOT SIM cards) still widely available in Europe? I want to buy one as a backup to Skype. (I'll have Skype on my smartphone wherever I have WiFi, but would like to use phones in my hotel rooms when I don't). I'll be landing in Frankfurt and looking to buy a card there, for use in Germany and Austria if possible.
International phone card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 2 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 6 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 7 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 11 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 12 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 13 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 Best beach town in Italy?
- 17 Cotswold Churches
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 20 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 21 Italy in October 2015
- 22 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 23 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 Pastry Classes in Paris