Are international phone cards (NOT SIM cards) still widely available in Europe? I want to buy one as a backup to Skype. (I'll have Skype on my smartphone wherever I have WiFi, but would like to use phones in my hotel rooms when I don't). I'll be landing in Frankfurt and looking to buy a card there, for use in Germany and Austria if possible.
International phone card
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 4 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 5 I'm in a funk
- 6 Shuttle Bus in Madrid
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 11 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 12 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 13 Bike touring in France
- 14 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 15 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 16 Germany Visa for conference
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 19 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 23 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 25 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady