Does France require an international driving permit? I have a US driver's license so I assume that neither the UK nor Ireland would require one since English is the common language? Appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The DCC scam is spreading
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 5 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 6 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 7 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 11 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 12 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 13 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 14 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 15 tipping
- 16 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 17 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 18 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 19 Rome at Christmas
- 20 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 21 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 24 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 25 Luggage on trains/security?