We will be in Tuscany the first week in May and would like to rent a car for a couple of days- will we need to get a special International license before we leave the States? Some friends of ours have relatives who go to Italy quite a lot and they said that they do need one- but I have heard that our own US driver's license will be sufficient. Which is it? Thank you_ Ciao! Melissa
International driver's license needed in Italy???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 3 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 4 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 5 4-6 weeks
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 9 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 10 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 11 Eiffel tower tickets
- 12 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 13 Venice Banning Fodors
- 14 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 17 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 18 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 19 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 20 France, Italy and Greec
- 21 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 24 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 25 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input