We will be in Tuscany the first week in May and would like to rent a car for a couple of days- will we need to get a special International license before we leave the States? Some friends of ours have relatives who go to Italy quite a lot and they said that they do need one- but I have heard that our own US driver's license will be sufficient. Which is it? Thank you_ Ciao! Melissa
International driver's license needed in Italy???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 2 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 3 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 4 italy
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 8 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 9 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 14 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 15 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 20 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 23 Pronunciation
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Golfing in Ireland