We will be in Tuscany the first week in May and would like to rent a car for a couple of days- will we need to get a special International license before we leave the States? Some friends of ours have relatives who go to Italy quite a lot and they said that they do need one- but I have heard that our own US driver's license will be sufficient. Which is it? Thank you_ Ciao! Melissa
International driver's license needed in Italy???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reputable Tours
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 5 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 9 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 20 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Southern Spain