I'll be going to France, Belgium and The Netherlands for two weeks and I was wondering if I need an international driver's licence? I've read many posts that state anyone with a valid licence from any of the 50 US states doesn't, however I'm from Canada. I was wondering if my Canadian driver's will be enough, or will I need to get an international licence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Effektiv Melanotan Komplett
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 4 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 5 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 6 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 9 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Bremerhaven and environs
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 5 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 International Flight Question
- 24 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 25 Dresden: How Many Nights?