I'll be going to France, Belgium and The Netherlands for two weeks and I was wondering if I need an international driver's licence? I've read many posts that state anyone with a valid licence from any of the 50 US states doesn't, however I'm from Canada. I was wondering if my Canadian driver's will be enough, or will I need to get an international licence?
International Driver's Licence
- 1 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 2 Home base in Provence in July
- 3 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 4 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 5 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 6 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 7 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 8 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 9 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 10 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 11 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 12 Northern Italy
- 13 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 16 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 17 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 18 Best area for wine and which one?
- 19 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 20 Four days to wander France???
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 23 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Drive Rome Florence