I'll be going to France, Belgium and The Netherlands for two weeks and I was wondering if I need an international driver's licence? I've read many posts that state anyone with a valid licence from any of the 50 US states doesn't, however I'm from Canada. I was wondering if my Canadian driver's will be enough, or will I need to get an international licence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small town near Grenada?
- 2 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 3 20 free days of Europe
- 4 Rome Rental Car
- 5 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 6 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 7 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 8 Czech Republic, Krakow & Budapest Trip Report
- 9 Berlin restaurant recs
- 10 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 11 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 14 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 15 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 16 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 17 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 18 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Slovakia day trip
- 21 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 22 Italy for the first time
- 23 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats