I'll be going to France, Belgium and The Netherlands for two weeks and I was wondering if I need an international driver's licence? I've read many posts that state anyone with a valid licence from any of the 50 US states doesn't, however I'm from Canada. I was wondering if my Canadian driver's will be enough, or will I need to get an international licence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 8 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 9 a few hours in Stockholm
- 10 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 13 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Vuerling airlines
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 19 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 20 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 23 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 24 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 25 Chinese visit to France