I'll be going to France, Belgium and The Netherlands for two weeks and I was wondering if I need an international driver's licence? I've read many posts that state anyone with a valid licence from any of the 50 US states doesn't, however I'm from Canada. I was wondering if my Canadian driver's will be enough, or will I need to get an international licence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 5 TIM in FCO - update
- 6 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 7 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 10 Paris for children
- 11 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 12 Naples + Walking Tour
- 13 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 14 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 15 Need hotel in Athens
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Avoid Europcar!
- 18 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 19 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 21 Train / Calabria
- 22 Scotland - We're Here!
- 23 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 24 Madrid food advice needed
- 25 Best areas of Porto to stay