I'll be going to France, Belgium and The Netherlands for two weeks and I was wondering if I need an international driver's licence? I've read many posts that state anyone with a valid licence from any of the 50 US states doesn't, however I'm from Canada. I was wondering if my Canadian driver's will be enough, or will I need to get an international licence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 2 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 3 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 8 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 9 Rome or Venice first
- 10 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 13 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 14 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 15 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 16 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 17 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 20 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 21 Europe First Timers
- 22 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 23 Apartment Montreux area
- 24 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 25 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017