Hi. Im new to this so bear with! Im lily ( lills) and at present live in Bulgaria. I am thinking of moving back to the uk, and have 2 dogs, and up to 5 cats to transport, so thinking of hiring a van, so it would be a one way trip. can anyone reccomend a company? any idea on costs? dont think my old Pajero will make the journey back!!
international car/van rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Fjords, How To?
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 7 Nights in Paris
- 5 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 6 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 7 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 8 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 11 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 12 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 13 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 17 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 18 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 19 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 20 London - Site List Triage -
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 23 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 24 Priceline for London hotels
- 25 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas