Hi. Im new to this so bear with! Im lily ( lills) and at present live in Bulgaria. I am thinking of moving back to the uk, and have 2 dogs, and up to 5 cats to transport, so thinking of hiring a van, so it would be a one way trip. can anyone reccomend a company? any idea on costs? dont think my old Pajero will make the journey back!!
international car/van rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Theater in London
- 3 Does this sound feasible?
- 4 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 5 Tour Group Operators
- 6 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 7 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 8 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 9 Islands in mid October
- 10 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 11 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Dordogne in October
- 17 Ireland driving vacation
- 18 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 19 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 20 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 21 Majorca - where to stay?
- 22 Late night train from Prague
- 23 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 24 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 25 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels