Hi. Im new to this so bear with! Im lily ( lills) and at present live in Bulgaria. I am thinking of moving back to the uk, and have 2 dogs, and up to 5 cats to transport, so thinking of hiring a van, so it would be a one way trip. can anyone reccomend a company? any idea on costs? dont think my old Pajero will make the journey back!!
international car/van rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 4 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 5 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 6 first family trip to Switzerland
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 11 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 12 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 13 Spain for 7 days
- 14 Biking across Europe
- 15 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 16 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 17 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 18 Normandy in October
- 19 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 20 I went to Paris in June
- 21 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 22 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 23 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 24 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 25 Guesthouses in Dublin