Hi. Im new to this so bear with! Im lily ( lills) and at present live in Bulgaria. I am thinking of moving back to the uk, and have 2 dogs, and up to 5 cats to transport, so thinking of hiring a van, so it would be a one way trip. can anyone reccomend a company? any idea on costs? dont think my old Pajero will make the journey back!!
international car/van rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 2 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 3 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 4 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 5 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 6 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 7 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 8 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 9 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 10 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 11 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 12 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 13 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 14 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 15 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 16 Car rental at Athens airport
- 17 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 18 Sea side in Italy
- 19 Single Malts
- 20 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 21 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 22 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 23 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 24 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 25 5 days in France-What do we do!?