I am lucky I got this forum for uk and europe travel.with your help its really easy to plan the trip.
Thank you in advance.
I am trying to book ticket online from Interlaken OST to Rome by 6.30 pm train but it says its under maintenance. (Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB).How much does it cost per person on 29th July.
and how to book it? will it be easy to buy tickets from Interlaken on 29th itself ?
from Spiez to Domodossola by Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB how much does it cost?
From Domodossola to Gallarate Trenitalia arrow train (Eurocity 59) 20.17 -21.03 will cost 9.90 euros.
From Gallarate to Milano Porta Trenord train 21.34 - 22.11 The date comes as non applicable.
I went to RAILEUROPE and search from Interlaken to Rome it comes as 18.30 dep -07.17 Arr and says EUROCITIES + EUROCITY + INTERCITY NOTTE( I think these are train names) the fare is 137.60 euro per person so seeing the timings are these the same trains?
Should I book EURORAIL?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 8 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Which Train Station in Venice
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 13 Uber vs. TfL
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 19 SE ITALY
- 20 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 One free day in Barcelona
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21