I am lucky I got this forum for uk and europe travel.with your help its really easy to plan the trip.
Thank you in advance.
I am trying to book ticket online from Interlaken OST to Rome by 6.30 pm train but it says its under maintenance. (Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB).How much does it cost per person on 29th July.
and how to book it? will it be easy to buy tickets from Interlaken on 29th itself ?
from Spiez to Domodossola by Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB how much does it cost?
From Domodossola to Gallarate Trenitalia arrow train (Eurocity 59) 20.17 -21.03 will cost 9.90 euros.
From Gallarate to Milano Porta Trenord train 21.34 - 22.11 The date comes as non applicable.
I went to RAILEUROPE and search from Interlaken to Rome it comes as 18.30 dep -07.17 Arr and says EUROCITIES + EUROCITY + INTERCITY NOTTE( I think these are train names) the fare is 137.60 euro per person so seeing the timings are these the same trains?
Should I book EURORAIL?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 4 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Lay over time
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 10 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 11 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 12 K-Day
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 18 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 19 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 22 Flat in London
- 23 Help required with Itinerary
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??