I am lucky I got this forum for uk and europe travel.with your help its really easy to plan the trip.
Thank you in advance.
I am trying to book ticket online from Interlaken OST to Rome by 6.30 pm train but it says its under maintenance. (Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB).How much does it cost per person on 29th July.
and how to book it? will it be easy to buy tickets from Interlaken on 29th itself ?
from Spiez to Domodossola by Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB how much does it cost?
From Domodossola to Gallarate Trenitalia arrow train (Eurocity 59) 20.17 -21.03 will cost 9.90 euros.
From Gallarate to Milano Porta Trenord train 21.34 - 22.11 The date comes as non applicable.
I went to RAILEUROPE and search from Interlaken to Rome it comes as 18.30 dep -07.17 Arr and says EUROCITIES + EUROCITY + INTERCITY NOTTE( I think these are train names) the fare is 137.60 euro per person so seeing the timings are these the same trains?
Should I book EURORAIL?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 Summer Travel order
- 4 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 5 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 6 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 22 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 23 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 24 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 25 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris