I am lucky I got this forum for uk and europe travel.with your help its really easy to plan the trip.
Thank you in advance.
I am trying to book ticket online from Interlaken OST to Rome by 6.30 pm train but it says its under maintenance. (Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB).How much does it cost per person on 29th July.
and how to book it? will it be easy to buy tickets from Interlaken on 29th itself ?
from Spiez to Domodossola by Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB how much does it cost?
From Domodossola to Gallarate Trenitalia arrow train (Eurocity 59) 20.17 -21.03 will cost 9.90 euros.
From Gallarate to Milano Porta Trenord train 21.34 - 22.11 The date comes as non applicable.
I went to RAILEUROPE and search from Interlaken to Rome it comes as 18.30 dep -07.17 Arr and says EUROCITIES + EUROCITY + INTERCITY NOTTE( I think these are train names) the fare is 137.60 euro per person so seeing the timings are these the same trains?
Should I book EURORAIL?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 4 Italian lakes
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 10 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 11 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 12 Andalucia itinerary help
- 13 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 14 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 15 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Barcelona
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 20 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 21 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 22 Santorini lodging
- 23 Spain and South of France
- 24 Algarve location Help
- 25 Dinner get-together in Paris?