I am lucky I got this forum for uk and europe travel.with your help its really easy to plan the trip.
Thank you in advance.
I am trying to book ticket online from Interlaken OST to Rome by 6.30 pm train but it says its under maintenance. (Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB).How much does it cost per person on 29th July.
and how to book it? will it be easy to buy tickets from Interlaken on 29th itself ?
from Spiez to Domodossola by Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB how much does it cost?
From Domodossola to Gallarate Trenitalia arrow train (Eurocity 59) 20.17 -21.03 will cost 9.90 euros.
From Gallarate to Milano Porta Trenord train 21.34 - 22.11 The date comes as non applicable.
I went to RAILEUROPE and search from Interlaken to Rome it comes as 18.30 dep -07.17 Arr and says EUROCITIES + EUROCITY + INTERCITY NOTTE( I think these are train names) the fare is 137.60 euro per person so seeing the timings are these the same trains?
Should I book EURORAIL?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 6 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 7 getting to CDG
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Hotel in Vienna
- 18 Places of interest
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Switzerland in November?
- 21 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 vienna
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Ireland and Scotland in July