My wife and I are planning a trip to Interlaken around 4/20/06. We were planning to stay in Interlaken for 3 days, but now we are wondering if we should stay in Interlaken for 2 days and 1 day in Lucerne? We were planning to take a train ride back thru Lucerne and stop for 3-4 hrs on the way back to the Zurich airport to pickup our rental car for a 7 day vacation in Germany. I'm torn between staying in Interlaken for the 3 days, but need some advice....Please give me some advice.
Interlaken & Lucerne need advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 When to visit Provence updated info
- 9 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Italian language schools
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 20 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 23 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican