I am going to Interlaken next week and staying there for 3 days. I just have a few questions about what to do.
I plan to spend one day catching the train from Interlaken ? Grindewald ? Jungfraujoch. And on the way back, I plan to return via Wengen and Lauterbrunnen. I was just wondering, how do I know what walks to take when I get to these towns?
The next day, I plan to spend recovering from our hiking and taking a cruise along with Lake Thun or Lake Briez. Which one is better?
Finally, What should I do for the third day? Is it worth taking the train to Lucerne for one day?
Interlaken- what to do there?
- 1 Drive Rome Florence
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 10 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 13 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 Hotels in Sorrento
- 25 Hair cuts in Florence