So I am planning a trip about 15 days total in Europe to visit 4 countries (more or less). During this trip i would like to visit these countries to see WWII sites. I am looking for both museums and WWII historical sites ex battleground, ruins, etc. (and good places to eat genuine europe food!) What countries should i visit. Where would i go in say countries for good WWII sites! THX
Interesting/ time worthy WWII sites in Europe
- 1 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 2 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 3 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 4 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 5 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 6 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 7 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Backpacking through Europe
- 10 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 11 Rhine River Intinerary
- 12 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 Ah Paris
- 15 Estonia
- 16 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 17 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 18 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 19 Visa to TURKEY
- 20 I Need To Vent!
- 21 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 24 Tennyson Home
- 25 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)