I am planning a trip to Spain. I am a big fan of trying to understand the culture, outdoor activites and history of the places i visit, so other than main cities any recommedations on places to vist and any tips of travel in Spain.
Thanks for the help
Interesting places to visit in Spain?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 4 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 American Express
- 14 Which european city?
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 18 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 19 All Set To Go!!
- 20 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 21 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?