I am planning a trip to Spain. I am a big fan of trying to understand the culture, outdoor activites and history of the places i visit, so other than main cities any recommedations on places to vist and any tips of travel in Spain.
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 LEXMARK printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Iceland car rental agencies
- 6 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 7 Italy in January?
- 8 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 retruning to US with souveniers
- 11 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 10 days in London in early December
- 19 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 20 Berlin to ?
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 23 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 24 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary