We are travelling to switzerland for 5 days and want to know that which train we shall opt to travel within cities in switzerland.
Our itenary is - We are reaching Zurich on 25th Aug '16 around midday and from there we are going to Murren. We planned to stay in Murren for 3 days and return to zurich and stay a day over there before leaving back.
We wanna know some economical mode of transport ( Preferable trains ) to travel across these cites - Zurich to Murren and then to zungfrao and coming back to zurich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 웰리치조선카지노べ☁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☁べ웰리치조선카지노
- 2 제주신라카지노べ✪【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✪べ제주신라카지노
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 Europe itinerary questions
- 5 T카지노べ♛【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】♛べT카지노
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 G카지노べ❊【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❊べG카지노
- 8 티카지노べ❈【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❈べ티카지노
- 9 지카지노べ❃【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❃べ지카지노
- 10 럭키카지노べ❁【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❁べ럭키카지노
- 11 비보카지노べ✿【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✿べ비보카지노
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 22 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip