We are travelling to switzerland for 5 days and want to know that which train we shall opt to travel within cities in switzerland.
Our itenary is - We are reaching Zurich on 25th Aug '16 around midday and from there we are going to Murren. We planned to stay in Murren for 3 days and return to zurich and stay a day over there before leaving back.
We wanna know some economical mode of transport ( Preferable trains ) to travel across these cites - Zurich to Murren and then to zungfrao and coming back to zurich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 2 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 3 Stu Tower
- 4 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 5 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 6 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 7 Cannobio/Lago Maggiore in October?
- 8 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 9 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 10 Train up the Jungfrau
- 11 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 12 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 13 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 14 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 15 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Turin Hotels - Current Offerings
- 19 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 20 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 23 First Trip to Ireland
- 24 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 25 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please