We are travelling to switzerland for 5 days and want to know that which train we shall opt to travel within cities in switzerland.
Our itenary is - We are reaching Zurich on 25th Aug '16 around midday and from there we are going to Murren. We planned to stay in Murren for 3 days and return to zurich and stay a day over there before leaving back.
We wanna know some economical mode of transport ( Preferable trains ) to travel across these cites - Zurich to Murren and then to zungfrao and coming back to zurich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 2 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 4 Europe in October!
- 5 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 6 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 7 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 8 Barcelona - places to stay
- 9 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 11 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 12 B&Bs in Ireland
- 13 Zadar or Sibenik
- 14 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 15 Guide in Russia
- 16 Train travel
- 17 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 18 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 19 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 20 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 21 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 22 travel fan 220v?
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 First Trip to Paris
- 25 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?