We (four of us) are planning on interailing round Europe in the summer (probably starting off in Spain and ending in London). Where would be places that you would advise not missing? Any honest opinions about European cities? At the moment we're thinking:
Anywhere else we should be considering?? We don't want to miss out on incredible places, but we don't know how to choose?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 2 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 3 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Biarritz family holiday
- 7 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 8 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 9 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 10 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London
Interailing round Europe - Where not to miss? Honest Opinions?