We (four of us) are planning on interailing round Europe in the summer (probably starting off in Spain and ending in London). Where would be places that you would advise not missing? Any honest opinions about European cities? At the moment we're thinking:
Anywhere else we should be considering?? We don't want to miss out on incredible places, but we don't know how to choose?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 2 Threat Level in UK
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 7 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 London 6 day itinerary
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Athens tour guide advice
- 14 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 18 Trip to Switzerland
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 21 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 22 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 23 IWM
- 24 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 25 One night in the Dolomites
Interailing round Europe - Where not to miss? Honest Opinions?