Sorry if this question has been covered in previous posts but we are traveling and I have limited time to search the boards. My husband and I just finished three days in Venice with our three children ages 9, 11, & 12. We did lots of touring which was great, but one of the highlights was the mask making class at Ca' Macana in Dorsoduro. The kids really got into it and later they asked me if we were going to do anything else like that while we were travelling. We are considering biking in Lucca as a day trip combined with Pisa. We will be in Florence for 5 days. Any other ideas for more interactive activities? I have seen that cooking classes are pretty popular in Florence...anything that would be appropriate with kids. My kids are all interested in cooking. Any other ideas? Appreciate all your experience!!
Interactive Activities in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 2 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 3 Paris Libraries
- 4 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 5 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 6 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 7 British Royals
- 8 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 9 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 10 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 13 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 14 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 15 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 16 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 17 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 18 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 19 Paris: Best Bistros
- 20 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 22 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 23 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 24 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 25 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?