Sorry if this question has been covered in previous posts but we are traveling and I have limited time to search the boards. My husband and I just finished three days in Venice with our three children ages 9, 11, & 12. We did lots of touring which was great, but one of the highlights was the mask making class at Ca' Macana in Dorsoduro. The kids really got into it and later they asked me if we were going to do anything else like that while we were travelling. We are considering biking in Lucca as a day trip combined with Pisa. We will be in Florence for 5 days. Any other ideas for more interactive activities? I have seen that cooking classes are pretty popular in Florence...anything that would be appropriate with kids. My kids are all interested in cooking. Any other ideas? Appreciate all your experience!!
Interactive Activities in Florence
- 1 Getting a Water Taxi during Festa Del Redentore
- 2 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 3 Sardinia, Italy
- 4 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 5 Iceland Road trip in May
- 6 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 9 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 12 Don't slight Bruges
- 13 Beauty Products in France?!
- 14 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 15 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 16 What is the best food in France?
- 17 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 18 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 19 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 20 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 21 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 22 Cuenca or Toledo
- 23 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 24 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 25 any recommended guides for Krakow area?