Sorry if this question has been covered in previous posts but we are traveling and I have limited time to search the boards. My husband and I just finished three days in Venice with our three children ages 9, 11, & 12. We did lots of touring which was great, but one of the highlights was the mask making class at Ca' Macana in Dorsoduro. The kids really got into it and later they asked me if we were going to do anything else like that while we were travelling. We are considering biking in Lucca as a day trip combined with Pisa. We will be in Florence for 5 days. Any other ideas for more interactive activities? I have seen that cooking classes are pretty popular in Florence...anything that would be appropriate with kids. My kids are all interested in cooking. Any other ideas? Appreciate all your experience!!
Interactive Activities in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 7 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Norway 2014
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 16 I dream of Europe
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 19 First Time to UK since 2001
- 20 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...