Sorry if this question has been covered in previous posts but we are traveling and I have limited time to search the boards. My husband and I just finished three days in Venice with our three children ages 9, 11, & 12. We did lots of touring which was great, but one of the highlights was the mask making class at Ca' Macana in Dorsoduro. The kids really got into it and later they asked me if we were going to do anything else like that while we were travelling. We are considering biking in Lucca as a day trip combined with Pisa. We will be in Florence for 5 days. Any other ideas for more interactive activities? I have seen that cooking classes are pretty popular in Florence...anything that would be appropriate with kids. My kids are all interested in cooking. Any other ideas? Appreciate all your experience!!
Interactive Activities in Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 2 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 5 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 6 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 7 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 10 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 11 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 12 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 14 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 London neighborhood suggestions
- 17 What to wear
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 3 weeks in Europe
- 23 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 24 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 25 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28