I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 2 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 6 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 7 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 8 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 9 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 10 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 11 Studying art in English in venice
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 17 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 18 Berlin to ?
- 19 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days