I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 3 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 4 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 5 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 6 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 10 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Escargots in Paris
- 13 Paris: Where to find Steak Tartar and Escargot?
- 14 Acropolis Athens
- 15 Vacation in Great Britain
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 18 Fodors IT team, ITS TIME.
- 19 Interesting places to visit
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Trip Ideas
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary in 5 days early-June
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Reliable tour companies for day trips?