I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Intensive German course - how much spending money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 4 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 7 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 12 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 13 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 Sicily Suggetions
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 22 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 25 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin