I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 2 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 3 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 4 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 7 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Milan and Lake Como
- 10 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 11 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 12 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 13 One week in Europe
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 16 Venice in October... by myself! (Please advise.)
- 17 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 18 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 19 Munich itinerary review
- 20 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 21 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Where to eat in Rome?
- 24 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 25 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony