I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 월드스타바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노월드스타바카라
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 스타바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노스타바카라
- 6 나인바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노나인바카라
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 9 해외바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노해외바카라
- 10 타짜바카라＼♜【 POP224。ZZ。AM 】♜＼슈퍼카지노타짜바카라
- 11 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 12 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 13 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 14 Summer School in France
- 15 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 18 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 21 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 Cutback on Spain trip
- 24 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 25 where to stay in London?