I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 2 Buy international calling card OR Smart phone with international minutes?
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 5 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 6 Norfolk base
- 7 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 8 http://anradrol.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 9 Renting bed linens and towels
- 10 Italy for the first time
- 11 vienna ticket office to buy tickets for opera bastille Paris
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 18 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 19 Our European adventures
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 22 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 23 Spain Trip Report
- 24 CDG international flight
- 25 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day