I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Intensive German course - how much spending money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe
- 2 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 3 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 4 atm cards in Spain
- 5 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 6 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 How long in Venice?
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 weather in Veneto area in September
- 12 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 13 Germany Visa for conference
- 14 Cotswolds village base
- 15 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 16 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 17 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 18 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 19 10 days in England
- 20 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 21 Passport Delays
- 22 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 23 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 24 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 25 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence