I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 2 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 3 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 4 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 5 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 6 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 7 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 A week driving in Bavaria
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 12 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 15 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 16 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 17 Camino Redux
- 18 Best stop between Split and Dubrovnik?
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Hotel in Amsterdam
- 22 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 23 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Trans-Siberia Train