I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Intensive German course - how much spending money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Lakes
- 2 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 3 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 6 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 7 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 11 Naxos in May
- 12 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Trains in Europe
- 15 Scuol, Switzerland
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 20 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 25 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases