I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노●【RAM300.COM】● 바카라 게임
- 2 카지노사이트 ᛡ【RAM300.COM】 ᛡ 온라인 카지노 정보공유
- 3 우리계열카지노Ω【RAM300.COM】Ω 강원랜드 카지노 이용방법
- 4 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 5 Cell Phone Question
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 15 Campervan in Croatia
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 20 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 25 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts