I'm considering several 1- and 2-week intensive German courses, including Goethe Institute, Treffpunkt in Bamberg, Horizonte in Regensburg, etc. It looks like the combined cost of tuition (usually 20 lessons/week) and accommodation is roughly 400 euros per week, depending on who's offering the course. I'm trying to estimate how much spending money I might need. If you've taken one of these courses before, about how much did you spend for meals, leisure time activities, weekend excursions, etc.? The total cost will help me decide how much course, if any, I can afford.
Thanks / Vielen Dank,
Intensive German course - how much spending money?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 2 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 3 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 6 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 7 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 10 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 14 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 15 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 16 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 France in 2003
- 19 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 20 Maratea
- 21 2 different itineraries
- 22 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 23 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 Now for the Venice hotel