My husband and I are planning an Insight tour that will go to Vienna, Prague, and Budapest. We will go in December. Has anyone used Insight before? Any advice about the tour?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 3 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 4 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 5 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Major quake in central Itay
- 8 Brugge or Ghent?
- 9 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 12 Budapest on a budget
- 13 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 14 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 15 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 18 suggestions needed: Seville--> Cadiz/Conil/...
- 19 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 20 Private Guide for Anhambra in Granada
- 21 Road trip from Rome to Orvieto and perugia
- 22 3 days with a Swindon base
- 23 Colosseum, roman forum and palatine ticket and tour
- 24 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 25 What Greek islands should I visit