Would you kindly share your guidance about traveling by car in late August between (Part I) Toulouse, France and San Sebastian/Donastia, Spain and (Part II) San Sebastian to Bordeaux with my wife and teenager daughter? This is our 2nd trip to the Dordogne but our first trip to Spain.
Prior to this road trip, we will have spent 10 days in Beynac-et-Cazenac, exploring parts of the surrounding area. We will then travel over two days from Dordogne to Toulouse with an overnight in Albi. Optimally, we would like to spend +/- 3 hours in the car at any one time, but could handle up to 4-5 hours one day. We are more interested in special destinations rather than spectacular mountain drives (although I obviously recognize that the two may go hand-in-hand). As always, any suggestions and input are very welcome and appreciated.
Part I (2 nights) - Our preliminary itinerary includes: Carcassonne, Quéribus/Peyrepertuse, Tarascon-sur-Ariège, France, Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, France
San Sebastian - 2 nights
Part II (2 nights) - From San Sebastian we will travel to Bordeaux from where we will depart home. Our planned stops along the way include: Hondarribia, St Jean de Luz, Biarritz and Bayonne
Bordeaux - 1 night
Thank you very much, in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours
INPUT PLEASE SW France - N. Spain (including Basque) driving itinerary