We've rented an apartment in Gracia. It is in Carrer de Goya. Is anyone familiar with the area? I googled the address and noted lots of graffiti on the metal gates of the stores. Perhaps this is common and not an indication of how safe the area is. Can you give us some input?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 바카라싸이트＼◑＼『→ SD99.ZE。AM ←』＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 Barcelona
- 4 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 Prague
- 7 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 8 Ischia
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Spain and South of France
- 13 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 14 Overnight at Heathrow
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 France, UK and Ireland
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 Ronda Wine/biking
- 19 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 20 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 Germany family road trip help!
- 24 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 25 Best place to view alps from Italy