This is my first time visiting Europe and I have put together an itinerary. Some feedback from you'll would be very helpful.
The trip has two parts, Paris and Swiss Alps. For each part, I have tried to organize it so that I get to cover places that are relatively close by. Does my plan look doable?
For Switzerland, I wanted to book 4 nights in Murren. But when making plans, it seems that booking the first night in Murren and the following three in Lauterbrunnen would be more convenient. What would you advise?
Ok so here is what I have so far:
Arrive at CDG, get to hotel on 6th Arrondissement. Get used to new time zone.
Paris.....Day 1(The day after I arrive):
Seine river cruise at night (vedettesdupontneuf.com)
Paris Walking tour - Latin Quarter (Paris-walks.com)
Paris Walking tour - Montmatre
Arc de Triomphe
Bike tour (Fat Tire Bike Tours)
Revisit the places I liked most
Travel from Paris to Murren, overnight Murren
Swiss Alps.....Day 7 (Day after I arrive in Murren):
Hike northface trail from Allmendhubel, overnight Lauterbrunnen
Visit Jungfraujoch, see Aletsch glacier
Mannlichen to Kliene Scheidegg hike, overnight Lauterbrunnen
Schynige Platte to First hike
Trummelbach falls, Staubbach falls, overnight Lauterbrunnen
Leave for Lucerne early AM
Lion Monument, Chapel Bridge
If time allows - short lake cruise or ferry to Weggis then a gondola ride to top of Rigi Kaltbad, then hiked down
Lucerne to Zurich, flight back to LA.
Your input is appreciated. Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리 사이트 ≪ 접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich