I am checking oebb and eurolines websites but not getting direct connection between Innsbruck and Venice.
The least confusing seems to be a train from Innsbruck to Villach hbf and then immediately a connecting bus from Villach to Venice tronchetto. Is this the best option or am I missing something?
Secondly, if I do end up taking this train+bus combo, is 'tronchetto' accessible & easy to get in the main Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아이라이브카지노게임→写【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】写←슈퍼카지노
- 2 아이라이브카지노게임→写【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】写←슈퍼카지노
- 3 아이라이브카지노게임→写【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】写←슈퍼카지노
- 4 아비아카지노게임→勾【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】勾←슈퍼카지노아비아카지노게임
- 5 카지노배팅게임→心【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】心←슈퍼카지노카지노배팅게임
- 6 리스보아게임→图【↘ YE265。ZE。AM ↙】图←슈퍼카지노리스보아게임
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 9 Germany family road trip help!
- 10 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 11 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 12 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 16 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 17 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 18 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 19 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 20 who is in amsterdam?
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 23 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 24 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 25 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH