I am checking oebb and eurolines websites but not getting direct connection between Innsbruck and Venice.
The least confusing seems to be a train from Innsbruck to Villach hbf and then immediately a connecting bus from Villach to Venice tronchetto. Is this the best option or am I missing something?
Secondly, if I do end up taking this train+bus combo, is 'tronchetto' accessible & easy to get in the main Venice?
Innsbruck to Venice - best way to travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 6 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 7 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 Rocamaxour
- 9 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 13 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 16 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 17 Dordogne lodging
- 18 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 19 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 20 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 21 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days