I am checking oebb and eurolines websites but not getting direct connection between Innsbruck and Venice.
The least confusing seems to be a train from Innsbruck to Villach hbf and then immediately a connecting bus from Villach to Venice tronchetto. Is this the best option or am I missing something?
Secondly, if I do end up taking this train+bus combo, is 'tronchetto' accessible & easy to get in the main Venice?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Greece
- 2 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Insurance on rental car options
- 7 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 8 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 tickets for Wimbledon
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 18 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 19 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 20 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 21 Happy birthday ATM
- 22 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 25 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!