I want to go on approximately a 14 day self guided hike through Europe, which is inn-to-inn, so that each night i can sleep in a cabin or village (so that i dont need to pack a tent etc.) I have been hiking many times but never for this long. Happy to travel to anywhere in Europe.
Thank you all for the help, and looking forward to hearing your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Airport Transit Visa
- 3 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 4 Travelling Iceland
- 5 Guide for Nowa Huta?
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Italian lake cruise
- 8 Paris advice with kids
- 9 Tuscany Itinerary
- 10 How much budget for 2 months in Europe?
- 11 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 14 Route Information
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 17 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 18 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 19 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 22 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 23 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 24 alcazar question and seville advice
- 25 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please