I want to go on approximately a 14 day self guided hike through Europe, which is inn-to-inn, so that each night i can sleep in a cabin or village (so that i dont need to pack a tent etc.) I have been hiking many times but never for this long. Happy to travel to anywhere in Europe.
Thank you all for the help, and looking forward to hearing your ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 bellsouth Installation Contact 1:800:681:7208 bellsouth Tec*h 24*7
- 2 CHARTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CHARTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 4 Transylvania - June 2018
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Venice/Mestre
- 8 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 9 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 10 Krakow
- 11 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 12 Quizz !
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Pay attention to your watches !
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 24 Iceland early december visit
- 25 Zurich to Milan trip