Norwegian air is just starting direct flights to Oslo & Stockholm from Oakland, CA & the prices are very low for travel in May & early June. My question is 1) is May decent weather & 2) what is the best travel route. I am thinking flying in to Oslo & out Stockholm with a ferry to St Petersburg. I'm assuming there is a ferry from previous posts. Excuse my ignorance if there is not.
Initial stages of planning Scandanavian & St Peter. Trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Spain and Portugal
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 12 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 13 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 16 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 17 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 18 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 19 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report