We're considering a stay in a hotel near the Hauptbahnoff. Can anyone give us information on the neighborhood? Is it safe? We've read conflicting information and would like an inside point of view. Thanks!
Information on the area of Hauptbahnoff
- 1 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 2 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 3 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 5 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 Retirement Vacation
- 8 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 9 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 10 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 11 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 12 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 17 Ordering wine in Paris
- 18 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 19 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 20 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 21 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 22 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 23 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 24 Foggia Day Trip
- 25 Cinque Terre card and train