We're in the planning stages of putting together a trip to Malta for late May 04, and considering using either AT or AIT as our air/hotel package provider. Any comments-pro or con-on either company? We're traveling from the US and would most likely connect via London. Thanks!
Information on either Academic or Amelia International Tours
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip on the Rhine
- 2 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 3 Germany-berlin marathon
- 4 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 museum passes in Rome
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 11 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 18 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 19 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 24 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 25 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!