Im planning to go with a small group to Iceland this summer (if the "volcano God" allows us to fly). I have been doing some research online about restaurants in Iceland. So far i haven't found a good website where i could find wide scale of information about the local restaurants. Could someone who knows post me some links?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 Tour or independent
- 3 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 4 Hertz Never Lost
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 7 student in denmark
- 8 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 11 Amalfi or Positano
- 12 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 13 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 14 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 15 Italy + Greece + Croatia
- 16 Munich, Germany
- 17 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 20 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 23 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 24 Ireland to Scotland
- 25 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands