Im planning to go with a small group to Iceland this summer (if the "volcano God" allows us to fly). I have been doing some research online about restaurants in Iceland. So far i haven't found a good website where i could find wide scale of information about the local restaurants. Could someone who knows post me some links?
Information about Icelandic restaurants
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 8 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 18 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 19 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Euro Train