Im planning to go with a small group to Iceland this summer (if the "volcano God" allows us to fly). I have been doing some research online about restaurants in Iceland. So far i haven't found a good website where i could find wide scale of information about the local restaurants. Could someone who knows post me some links?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 3 Iceland Trip report
- 4 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 5 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 6 Seville in late January
- 7 Gelato course in Rome?
- 8 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 9 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 12 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 13 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 14 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 15 Limo from Heathrow
- 16 3 days to spend in europe
- 17 Please suggest best itinerary
- 18 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 19 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 20 Berlin restaurant recs
- 21 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 22 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 23 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 24 12 days europe
- 25 Renting bed linens and towels