Im planning to go with a small group to Iceland this summer (if the "volcano God" allows us to fly). I have been doing some research online about restaurants in Iceland. So far i haven't found a good website where i could find wide scale of information about the local restaurants. Could someone who knows post me some links?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 4 Iceland france spain
- 5 Ex-pats with young kids
- 6 Maximizing Norway time
- 7 Greece
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 southeast sicily town as home base
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 14 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 15 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 16 London with Teens Trip Report
- 17 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 18 Top Tapas Tascas
- 19 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 20 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 21 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 22 Iceland car rental agencies
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 Best Viking Sites
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages