Im planning to go with a small group to Iceland this summer (if the "volcano God" allows us to fly). I have been doing some research online about restaurants in Iceland. So far i haven't found a good website where i could find wide scale of information about the local restaurants. Could someone who knows post me some links?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 7 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 8 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 9 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 13 5 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 17 International Flight Question
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 20 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 23 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 24 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 25 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?