For anyone interested in this art exhibition. Just for your information it is no longer available on first Wednesday of each month. Is now available only on first Sunday of each month by appointment only. I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and today received a very nice email with a timed appointment.
Info re Art - E.G. Bührle Collection - Zurich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 3 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 6 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 7 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 8 Christmas in Munich
- 9 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 10 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 16 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain