I am looking for current info on getting from Sorrento to Herculaneum by Circumvesuviana. I have seen some posts, but those were a couple years old. I haven't been able to locate the train station in Sorrento yet and it would be nice to know how many stops it is to Ercolano Scavi. By my reading that should be the stop to get us to Herculaneum. Is the site open every day? Are there any good restaurants between the train & the Site? Do you buy RT tickets at the station or elsewhere? Thanks for any and all info. We will be in that area in a couple weeks, and getting excited.
Info on Circumvesuviana from Sorrento to Herculaneum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 3 shortened trip to Italy
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 Amsterdam
- 8 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 11 Sunny September Trip Report
- 12 Trip Report, part 1
- 13 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 16 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 London GTG late September?
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 25 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15