I am looking for current info on getting from Sorrento to Herculaneum by Circumvesuviana. I have seen some posts, but those were a couple years old. I haven't been able to locate the train station in Sorrento yet and it would be nice to know how many stops it is to Ercolano Scavi. By my reading that should be the stop to get us to Herculaneum. Is the site open every day? Are there any good restaurants between the train & the Site? Do you buy RT tickets at the station or elsewhere? Thanks for any and all info. We will be in that area in a couple weeks, and getting excited.
Info on Circumvesuviana from Sorrento to Herculaneum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 2 Ireland's west coast
- 3 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 4 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 8 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 9 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 10 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 11 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 12 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 17 England in 7 days
- 18 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 19 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 20 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 21 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 22 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 23 To Prague or not to Prague
- 24 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 25 Gastehaus Alpenkranz