I am looking for current info on getting from Sorrento to Herculaneum by Circumvesuviana. I have seen some posts, but those were a couple years old. I haven't been able to locate the train station in Sorrento yet and it would be nice to know how many stops it is to Ercolano Scavi. By my reading that should be the stop to get us to Herculaneum. Is the site open every day? Are there any good restaurants between the train & the Site? Do you buy RT tickets at the station or elsewhere? Thanks for any and all info. We will be in that area in a couple weeks, and getting excited.
Info on Circumvesuviana from Sorrento to Herculaneum
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 6 Greek ferries
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 11 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 12 Prague flea markets
- 13 Madrid and London
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper