Has anyone walked the "Sentiero Degli Dei" or Pathway of the Gods above the Amalfi Coastline? We want to walk it in May, and I'd like to know where it starts and ends, and if buses run to the ends. Perhaps Agerola or Bomerano? It's only about 3-5 klms long I think. Thanks in advance!
Info needed on Sentiero Degli Dei on Amalfi coast
- 1 Am I too fat too travel?
- 2 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 3 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 4 What to Give to Host Family
- 5 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 6 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 7 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 8 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 9 Driving through Europe
- 10 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 11 Getting the best our of Europe
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 13 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 14 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 15 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 16 Palio Parking
- 17 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Oxford to Rye
- 20 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 21 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 22 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 23 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 24 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 25 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen