Driving from Rome to Florence next month. I am advised that we cannot drive downtown. Is there a proper place to park and bus downtown?
Info about driving into Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 4 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 5 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 6 Turkey - Live report
- 7 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 8 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 9 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 10 Hotels in old Rome
- 11 Wish me luck please
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 14 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 15 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 16 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 17 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 18 British Royals
- 19 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 20 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 21 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 22 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 23 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 24 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 25 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked