Driving from Rome to Florence next month. I am advised that we cannot drive downtown. Is there a proper place to park and bus downtown?
Info about driving into Florence
- 1 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 2 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 3 Visiting Greece in the fall.
- 4 Driving through Europe
- 5 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 6 Am I too fat too travel?
- 7 Fethiye Turkey to Rhodes Greece Ferry
- 8 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 9 Limousine Service
- 10 Rhine River Lights Fireworks
- 11 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 12 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 13 Getting the best our of Europe
- 14 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 15 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 16 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 17 What to Give to Host Family
- 18 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 21 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 22 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 23 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 24 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 25 Palio Parking