I'll be traveling with family to London in the spring - arriving Heathrow airport. I've heard that taxis are outrageously expensive. Would love to hear some opinions on the best and least expensive way to get into London when arriving. Thanks!
Inexpensive way from Heathrow to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 4 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 5 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 6 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 7 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 8 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 11 Things to do in/around Milan
- 12 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 13 Day Trips from Paris
- 14 Ireland's west coast
- 15 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 16 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 17 South of Switzerland
- 18 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 19 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 20 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 21 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland