I'll be traveling with family to London in the spring - arriving Heathrow airport. I've heard that taxis are outrageously expensive. Would love to hear some opinions on the best and least expensive way to get into London when arriving. Thanks!
Inexpensive way from Heathrow to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 3 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 6 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 7 Venice - boats on canals
- 8 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 9 Venice, just arrived
- 10 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 11 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 12 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 13 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 14 Ghent or Paris?
- 15 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 20 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 21 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 22 Do trains run past midnight???
- 23 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?