I'll be traveling with family to London in the spring - arriving Heathrow airport. I've heard that taxis are outrageously expensive. Would love to hear some opinions on the best and least expensive way to get into London when arriving. Thanks!
Inexpensive way from Heathrow to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 4 Air pollution in Paris
- 5 France, Italy and Greec
- 6 gites de france or agritourism
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 9 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 12 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 Dresden or Leipzig
- 18 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 21 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 22 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 23 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 24 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 25 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report