I usually go to Portobello Rd. market to add to my collection of vintagey pins and have found some interesting ones on past visits. I'm headed to London again in a little over 2 weeks. Does anyone have recommendations for other spots I could hit? Not looking for expensive things with with precious or semi-precious stones, just interesting inexpensive stuff.
Inexpensive "vintage" costume jewelry in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 2 London Private Detectives
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 5 Calling Jamikins
- 6 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 7 A drive in Europe
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 10 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 11 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 12 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 13 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 UK for 12 days !
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do