Just booked trip to Istanbul which leaves on 2/18/12. I have been looking for inexpensive hotels that are in a good location, include breakfast and transfers from airport to hotel (and back if possible). So far, I have found Basileus Hotel and Hotel Sebnem. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 4 Spain in July
- 5 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 8 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 9 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 10 We're here!
- 11 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 15 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 16 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 17 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 Interesting places to visit
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 22 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 23 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 24 Budapest in December 2017
- 25 Petrol in Greece
Inexpensive Istanbul Hotels which include breakfast and transfer