Looking for help on finding inexpensive internet locations in Florence Italy. I read somewhere that a library in Florence actually offers free use of terminals for one hour, but I can't find the info.
Can anyone help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 Uffizi Phone Number
- 8 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 9 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 10 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 11 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 12 Piedmont as a destination
- 13 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 16 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 17 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 20 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 21 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?