I want to .do family research and have to be able to get to the Scotlands People Center on West Register St. Am willing to use public transportation or walk. Would like an inexpensive hotel. Thanks for any help. Rose
Inexpensive Hotels in Edinburgh near Princess Street
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 2 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 3 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 4 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Place to propose
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 12 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Venice in Jan
- 17 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 18 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 19 Prague Main Train Station
- 20 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 21 Car rental - Orvieto or Rome
- 22 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 23 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 24 Itinerary Questions
- 25 5 days to see Granada - Seville?