I want to .do family research and have to be able to get to the Scotlands People Center on West Register St. Am willing to use public transportation or walk. Would like an inexpensive hotel. Thanks for any help. Rose
Inexpensive Hotels in Edinburgh near Princess Street
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Insurance
- 2 Draft of first trip of itinerary. Please help
- 3 Random Rome Questions
- 4 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 5 Help with Belgium-Netherlands Itinerary
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 Royal Palace vs. El Escorial
- 8 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 9 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 10 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 11 Berlin to Prague by car
- 12 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 Help with Dalmatia Coast Itinerary
- 15 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 16 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 17 Please tell me about your Russian visa experience.
- 18 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 19 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 20 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 21 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 22 Where to stay in London
- 23 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 24 Barcelona for 9 nights....Day trips?
- 25 Istanbul's Prince's Islands