I want to .do family research and have to be able to get to the Scotlands People Center on West Register St. Am willing to use public transportation or walk. Would like an inexpensive hotel. Thanks for any help. Rose
Inexpensive Hotels in Edinburgh near Princess Street
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique Venice Activity
- 2 Lakes District UK
- 3 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 England & Scotland in April
- 7 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 Rental car scams in Italy
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Rome Areas to stay
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 22 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 23 Italy - Month of July
- 24 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 25 Autumn in Paris