I want to .do family research and have to be able to get to the Scotlands People Center on West Register St. Am willing to use public transportation or walk. Would like an inexpensive hotel. Thanks for any help. Rose
Inexpensive Hotels in Edinburgh near Princess Street
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 GPS in Tuscany
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Are Tatras worth the trip?
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 10 Pronunciation
- 11 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 14 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 15 What to wear
- 16 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 What still confounds you about travel?
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 How do you find French food?
- 21 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 22 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 23 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 24 italy
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...