I want to .do family research and have to be able to get to the Scotlands People Center on West Register St. Am willing to use public transportation or walk. Would like an inexpensive hotel. Thanks for any help. Rose
Inexpensive Hotels in Edinburgh near Princess Street
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 2 holiday sales
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 5 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 6 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 7 Eiffel Tower
- 8 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 9 NT in devon and cornwall
- 10 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 11 Iceland self drive tour
- 12 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 13 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 14 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 15 Weekend navigo options
- 16 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 17 Need Help, Iceland
- 18 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 19 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 20 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 21 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 22 First World War tour
- 23 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 24 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 25 One-Way Ferry from Norway to Scotland?