I want to .do family research and have to be able to get to the Scotlands People Center on West Register St. Am willing to use public transportation or walk. Would like an inexpensive hotel. Thanks for any help. Rose
Inexpensive Hotels in Edinburgh near Princess Street
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome---August and September
- 2 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 3 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 4 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 11 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 12 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 13 Moving to Belfast
- 14 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 15 4-6 weeks
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 23 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 24 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 25 Eiffel tower tickets