I want to spend some time--4 or 5 days in Dresden in late May, early June. Can anyone recommend a hotel, preferably in the Altstadt, for around 75 euros/$100 per night, Including breakfast?
Inexpensive hotel in Dresden
- 1 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 2 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 5 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 6 Odessa--7 km bazaar
- 7 Phone in europe
- 8 Brive - drop off point for Avis
- 9 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 10 HELP stuck in Italy
- 11 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 12 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 13 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 Help with itenerary
- 16 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 17 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 18 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 21 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 22 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 23 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 24 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 25 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris