I want to spend some time--4 or 5 days in Dresden in late May, early June. Can anyone recommend a hotel, preferably in the Altstadt, for around 75 euros/$100 per night, Including breakfast?
Inexpensive hotel in Dresden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Augsburg with kids
- 2 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 3 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 4 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 5 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 8 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 9 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 12 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 13 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 14 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 15 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 18 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 19 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 22 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 23 Munich
- 24 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 25 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!