We're going to London, Paris, Rhine/Black Forest Area, Munich & Vienna and are wondering about inexpensive gifts to bring back home for friends & family--under $10-20 apiece, preferably less. The last places we'll be is Venice & then 7.5 hours in Heathrow airport. We'd welcome suggestions. Thanks!
Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 2 Golf Tee Operators Required in Lisbon Coast Region
- 3 Italy late Sept to early Oct 2015
- 4 malaga to madrid train ?
- 5 Tuscan cooking school
- 6 Italian language classes in Italy
- 7 Italy; cooking schools and lodging
- 8 Cooking Classes in Italy?
- 9 Italy School Holiday Dates Summer 2013
- 10 Best adult Italian language schools in Italy
- 11 Italian Language course in Florence
- 12 Advice on Turkey Itinerary
- 13 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 14 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 15 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 16 Airb2b in Paris
- 17 Train from Sarlat
- 18 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 19 scotland trave;
- 20 DVD players in France
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 22 Munich accommodations
- 23 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 24 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 25 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?