We're going to London, Paris, Rhine/Black Forest Area, Munich & Vienna and are wondering about inexpensive gifts to bring back home for friends & family--under $10-20 apiece, preferably less. The last places we'll be is Venice & then 7.5 hours in Heathrow airport. We'd welcome suggestions. Thanks!
Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 3 Stay in Venice
- 4 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 Amazing budget Hotel with astonishing views
- 7 Our first trip to Europe
- 8 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 9 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 10 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 12 days in italy help
- 13 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 14 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 15 Athens and which islands?
- 16 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 17 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 18 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 22 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 23 Carinthia
- 24 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 25 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base