We're going to London, Paris, Rhine/Black Forest Area, Munich & Vienna and are wondering about inexpensive gifts to bring back home for friends & family--under $10-20 apiece, preferably less. The last places we'll be is Venice & then 7.5 hours in Heathrow airport. We'd welcome suggestions. Thanks!
Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 2 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 Do trains run past midnight???
- 5 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 6 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 7 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 8 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 9 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 10 Venice - boats on canals
- 11 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 12 Barcelona for single female
- 13 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 17 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 18 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 19 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 20 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 21 Help for San Sebastian
- 22 Newgrange to Galway
- 23 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 24 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 25 Student Visa for Italy Questions