We're going to London, Paris, Rhine/Black Forest Area, Munich & Vienna and are wondering about inexpensive gifts to bring back home for friends & family--under $10-20 apiece, preferably less. The last places we'll be is Venice & then 7.5 hours in Heathrow airport. We'd welcome suggestions. Thanks!
Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 2 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 3 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 4 Papal audience-Easter
- 5 Voltage in UK and France
- 6 Cannot see Anadolu Ateşi in Antalya. Options in Istanbul?
- 7 Nature of France
- 8 Hotel Artorius in Rome
- 9 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 10 Emilia Romagna Region
- 11 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 12 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 13 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 14 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 15 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 16 Does this itinerary make sense for May 2015?
- 17 Bosphorus cruise in February?
- 18 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 19 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 20 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 21 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Croatia
- 24 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 25 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary