We're going to London, Paris, Rhine/Black Forest Area, Munich & Vienna and are wondering about inexpensive gifts to bring back home for friends & family--under $10-20 apiece, preferably less. The last places we'll be is Venice & then 7.5 hours in Heathrow airport. We'd welcome suggestions. Thanks!
Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scottish Passport
- 2 London GTG late September?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Amsterdam
- 5 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 6 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 7 Questions About Croatia
- 8 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 9 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 13 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 14 Air France strike
- 15 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 16 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Sunny September Trip Report
- 20 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 25 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?