We're going to London, Paris, Rhine/Black Forest Area, Munich & Vienna and are wondering about inexpensive gifts to bring back home for friends & family--under $10-20 apiece, preferably less. The last places we'll be is Venice & then 7.5 hours in Heathrow airport. We'd welcome suggestions. Thanks!
Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 2 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 3 7 countries in a month
- 4 Guided Tour on Coach vs rail and city tours
- 5 Adjoining Rooms in Rome?
- 6 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 7 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 8 2 weeks in Spain
- 9 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 10 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 11 floods in Andalucia
- 12 Recommendations for a Paris Apartment Rental Agency
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 16 Day trips out of Florence?
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 19 Having a great time Romania
- 20 Rome Restaurant Recognizance
- 21 Hotel Santa Maria, Rome in the winter?
- 22 Portugal
- 23 Favorite things to do in London
- 24 4 days in lake region
- 25 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014