Has anyone used Indus Tours from Vancouver for a tour of Turkey? The reviews for the company online are pretty negative but they are all about India. If not Indus, does anyone have any other recommendations for a tour company?
Indus Tours in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 2 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 3 London 2nd time around
- 4 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 5 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 8 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Budget for 3 Month's
- 13 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 16 London visit
- 17 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 18 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 25 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)