Has anyone used Indus Tours from Vancouver for a tour of Turkey? The reviews for the company online are pretty negative but they are all about India. If not Indus, does anyone have any other recommendations for a tour company?
Indus Tours in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 month's stay in Italy
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 4 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 5 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 6 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 7 Interesting travel scam article
- 8 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 9 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 10 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 11 A full week in The Netherlands
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 14 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 24 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 25 Need to get from ship to Venice airport