Has anyone used Indus Tours from Vancouver for a tour of Turkey? The reviews for the company online are pretty negative but they are all about India. If not Indus, does anyone have any other recommendations for a tour company?
Indus Tours in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 2 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 3 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 4 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 5 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 6 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 7 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 8 Italy things to do?
- 9 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 10 Traditional food in Athens
- 11 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 12 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 16 Getting From Italy to London
- 17 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 18 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 19 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 20 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 22 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 23 Getting cash in Spain
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...