Has anyone used Indus Tours from Vancouver for a tour of Turkey? The reviews for the company online are pretty negative but they are all about India. If not Indus, does anyone have any other recommendations for a tour company?
Indus Tours in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Prague?
- 2 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 3 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 4 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 5 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 6 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 7 Travel by train in Poland?
- 8 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 9 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 10 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 11 buying souviners and art
- 12 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 13 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 14 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 15 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 16 Swiss decisions
- 17 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 18 Please help me plan my trip!
- 19 Porto to Salamanca
- 20 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 21 Greece and Turkey
- 22 Napoli logistics
- 23 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 24 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 25 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!