Has anyone used Indus Tours from Vancouver for a tour of Turkey? The reviews for the company online are pretty negative but they are all about India. If not Indus, does anyone have any other recommendations for a tour company?
Indus Tours in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 2 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 3 A Greek sojourn
- 4 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 5 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 8 Autumn in Paris
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 12 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 13 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 14 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 15 Weekend in Norfolk
- 16 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 17 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 18 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 21 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Burgundy in May
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction