Has anyone used Indus Tours from Vancouver for a tour of Turkey? The reviews for the company online are pretty negative but they are all about India. If not Indus, does anyone have any other recommendations for a tour company?
Indus Tours in Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 2 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 5 Macarons!
- 6 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 7 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 10 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 11 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 12 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 13 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 14 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 15 Lycian Way
- 16 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 Rental Car in Paris
- 19 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 20 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 21 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast