Is it possible?
Friends, I am planning on 22day trip to UK -> Paris -> Italy. I am aware that I have to et both UK visit visa and Schengen visit visa. However, I have few doubts regarding this.
1. Please enlighten me if this trip is possible at all, at the first place.. i.e., going from India to UK and then to Paris (schengen countries).
2. If yes, would it be possible to enter Paris from UK through train/tube(eurostar/..) with a valid schengen visa or do I have to go by flight only?
3. Am planning my return from one of the schengen countries, Paris/Italy. Is it possible or do I have to go back to London(from where I enter schengen region)?
Please excuse me if my qn appears to be dumb...I just want to be sure...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 2 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 3 Bath/Cotswolds
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Spain: train/rental car help
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Italy travel plan help
- 14 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 15 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 16 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 17 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 18 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 19 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 20 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 21 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 25 Loire Valley best place to linger
Is it possible?