Is it possible?
Friends, I am planning on 22day trip to UK -> Paris -> Italy. I am aware that I have to et both UK visit visa and Schengen visit visa. However, I have few doubts regarding this.
1. Please enlighten me if this trip is possible at all, at the first place.. i.e., going from India to UK and then to Paris (schengen countries).
2. If yes, would it be possible to enter Paris from UK through train/tube(eurostar/..) with a valid schengen visa or do I have to go by flight only?
3. Am planning my return from one of the schengen countries, Paris/Italy. Is it possible or do I have to go back to London(from where I enter schengen region)?
Please excuse me if my qn appears to be dumb...I just want to be sure...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 2 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 3 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 4 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 5 강남황제안마o1o-2816-2526↗강남황제서비스안마 강남2:1안마
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 8 Italy Trip Report
- 9 One day in milan
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 12 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 13 Transportation Question Italy
- 14 London Restaurants
- 15 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 16 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Virgin Trains East Coast Punctuality
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
Is it possible?