Is it possible?
Friends, I am planning on 22day trip to UK -> Paris -> Italy. I am aware that I have to et both UK visit visa and Schengen visit visa. However, I have few doubts regarding this.
1. Please enlighten me if this trip is possible at all, at the first place.. i.e., going from India to UK and then to Paris (schengen countries).
2. If yes, would it be possible to enter Paris from UK through train/tube(eurostar/..) with a valid schengen visa or do I have to go by flight only?
3. Am planning my return from one of the schengen countries, Paris/Italy. Is it possible or do I have to go back to London(from where I enter schengen region)?
Please excuse me if my qn appears to be dumb...I just want to be sure...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 2 First time in Bulgaria
- 3 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 4 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 5 Alps Drive
- 6 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 11 St Denis Cathedral
- 12 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 13 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 14 Paris cooking classes
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 20 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 21 Praiano
- 22 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 23 Help please
- 24 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help
Is it possible?