Is it possible?
Friends, I am planning on 22day trip to UK -> Paris -> Italy. I am aware that I have to et both UK visit visa and Schengen visit visa. However, I have few doubts regarding this.
1. Please enlighten me if this trip is possible at all, at the first place.. i.e., going from India to UK and then to Paris (schengen countries).
2. If yes, would it be possible to enter Paris from UK through train/tube(eurostar/..) with a valid schengen visa or do I have to go by flight only?
3. Am planning my return from one of the schengen countries, Paris/Italy. Is it possible or do I have to go back to London(from where I enter schengen region)?
Please excuse me if my qn appears to be dumb...I just want to be sure...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 2 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 6 Cap Corse - clockwise or counterclockwise
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Most beautiful building facades and photo ops in Paris
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Acorn TV
- 12 Train help for Prague
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 15 Versailles
- 16 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 19 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 22 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 25 Petrol in Greece
Is it possible?