Really want to plan our own trip to Italy, but don't want to pay too much. Has anyone planned a trip themselves? We would like to go to Rome, Venice, and Florence of course, but also want to spend a week in a farm house in Tuscany somewhere. Help!
Independent trip to Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 3 Eating in France-two new books
- 4 german rail ticket question
- 5 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 6 What to wear
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 9 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 10 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 11 Buying Masks in Venice
- 12 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 13 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 14 Mask Making in Venice
- 15 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 16 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 17 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 18 Fashion for larger man?
- 19 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 25 Travel from Split to Zadar