My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in France
- 2 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 3 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 4 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 5 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 December in Deutschland
- 8 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 9 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 10 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 11 Where to stop along the way
- 12 A month in Siena, Italy
- 13 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 14 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 15 Dublin transportation help
- 16 6-8 Days hiking/biking/enjoying Swiss outdoors
- 17 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 18 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 19 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 20 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 21 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 22 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 23 Scotland Highlands
- 24 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 25 Best Italian beach with teens