My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Interesting places to visit
- 6 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 16 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 17 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 20 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 21 Another tipping question: concierges
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 24 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay