My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Including Nature Park Bulgarka
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I dream of Europe
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 First Time to UK since 2001
- 5 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 6 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 7 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 11 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 15 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 18 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 19 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 20 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 22 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 23 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks