My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 3 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 4 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 5 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 6 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 7 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 8 Advices about our itiniary
- 9 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 10 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 11 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 12 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 13 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 14 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 15 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 16 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Stroller in Europe
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 22 Car rental leaving Rome
- 23 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 24 Why Not Helsinki?
- 25 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please