My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 2 Booking hotels before trains
- 3 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 4 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 5 Visiting Spain in January
- 6 Italy/Greece with kids
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 Puglia or La Langhe
- 9 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 10 Do Not Rent from SIXT car rentals
- 11 Paris---baguette question???
- 12 Munich
- 13 English Countryside
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 16 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 17 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 20 French immersion courses in France
- 21 "Around Provence" - My Watercolors on Flickr
- 22 Vienna or Budapest?
- 23 Train Travel Berlin, Prague, Krakow
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London