My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 2 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Cappadocia in June
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 9 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 10 Ibiiza Spain
- 11 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 12 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 13 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 14 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 15 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 16 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 23 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 24 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London