My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 2 All of Spain or something else..?
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 5 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 8 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 13 BIKE AND BARGE
- 14 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 17 London - Home Depot
- 18 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 19 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 Enjoying England for a year!
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau