My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Including Nature Park Bulgarka
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 London visit
- 3 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 4 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 5 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 9 21 Days in Central Europe
- 10 Small group for Colosseum
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 15 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 16 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 17 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 18 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 23 men's shoes spain
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old