My name is Robert Sullivan and I am an American Peace Corps volunteer living and working in Bulgaira.
I am writing to inform you about where I work, Nature Park Bulgarka, which covers an area of 22,000 hectares in the heart of Bulgaria, running east and west along the slopes and ridges of Shipchenska and Trevnenska, between the cities of Gabrovo to the north and Kazanluk to the south.
Unfortunately, the park is relatively new – less than a decade old – and so it is listed relatively little tourist promotion literature.
How many I have the park listed in the books Fodors produces?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.skinliftsup.com/nevi-skin
- 2 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 6 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 7 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 dinner jackets
- 11 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 17 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 18 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?