This is our first visit to Italy.(We are no expert nor seasoned travelers). Our latest plan is
Rome - 7days(22nd to 29th July)
Tuscany- 3 days (29th to 2nd August)
Venice - 3 days(2nd to 5th August)
I already have a running thread on the Venice
However I need some urgent help on to choose an apartment
This one is cheaper
I like this one, which is close to San Marco
This one looks good too
Residence Corte Nova
via castello 2869/a - 30122 Venezia. www.residencecortenova.com
Next Help is required on the travel -Any ideas/suggestions to get to Milan in the morning so that We could carry on to Wengen,Switzerland.
As per this web site http://www.fsitaliane.it/cms/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=ad1ce14114bc9110VgnVCM10000080a3e90aRCRD
The morning train at 5:20AM (timing is insane or is this normal in Italy) to Milan is sold out
next one is at 9:25Am through Bologna connection
Frecciargento 9415 Venezia S. Lucia09:25 Bologna Centrale 10:50
Frecciarossa 9518 Bologna Centrale 11:38 Milano Centrale 12:40
And it seems that the seats are getting over quickly. Is this my best option. Or Renting a car make any sense.
Finally, I need to buy Swiss Pass, Where do I get one, Should I break the travel from Milan at Lugano, get the Pass and take the next train?
Thanks in Advance
In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 2 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 5 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 6 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 9 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 15 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 16 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 20 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Vacation Pictures
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre