We're currently in Bodrum, Turkey, Staying at the Hilton Resort on the outskirts of town.
We're heading to Dalyan in the morning, and would like a recommendation for a nice hotel or resort (on a level similar to the Hilton), not necessarily a chain hotel, but would have no problem staying at one. More important is that the hotel provide an upscale experience, not necessarily a native one. We're not here for a vacation (i.e., not planning on lounging around the hotel all day), but rather for using various cities as a base for sightseeing, and want to relax in a nice hotel at the end of the day.
Any suggestions (particularly personal experience) would be appreciated, and clearly a timely response would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Moscow Favorites
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK