We're currently in Bodrum, Turkey, Staying at the Hilton Resort on the outskirts of town.
We're heading to Dalyan in the morning, and would like a recommendation for a nice hotel or resort (on a level similar to the Hilton), not necessarily a chain hotel, but would have no problem staying at one. More important is that the hotel provide an upscale experience, not necessarily a native one. We're not here for a vacation (i.e., not planning on lounging around the hotel all day), but rather for using various cities as a base for sightseeing, and want to relax in a nice hotel at the end of the day.
Any suggestions (particularly personal experience) would be appreciated, and clearly a timely response would help.
In Turkey now, would appreciate somequick advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 18 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 19 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 20 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)