We're currently in Bodrum, Turkey, Staying at the Hilton Resort on the outskirts of town.
We're heading to Dalyan in the morning, and would like a recommendation for a nice hotel or resort (on a level similar to the Hilton), not necessarily a chain hotel, but would have no problem staying at one. More important is that the hotel provide an upscale experience, not necessarily a native one. We're not here for a vacation (i.e., not planning on lounging around the hotel all day), but rather for using various cities as a base for sightseeing, and want to relax in a nice hotel at the end of the day.
Any suggestions (particularly personal experience) would be appreciated, and clearly a timely response would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 2 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 5 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 6 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 7 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 8 Sicily transportation
- 9 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 10 One quick week -- where in France?
- 11 3 days with a Swindon base
- 12 Brugge or Ghent?
- 13 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 14 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 15 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 16 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 17 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 18 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 19 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 20 Which Guided Tour ??
- 21 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 22 What Greek islands should I visit
- 23 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 24 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 25 Train to L'Aquila italy