We're currently in Bodrum, Turkey, Staying at the Hilton Resort on the outskirts of town.
We're heading to Dalyan in the morning, and would like a recommendation for a nice hotel or resort (on a level similar to the Hilton), not necessarily a chain hotel, but would have no problem staying at one. More important is that the hotel provide an upscale experience, not necessarily a native one. We're not here for a vacation (i.e., not planning on lounging around the hotel all day), but rather for using various cities as a base for sightseeing, and want to relax in a nice hotel at the end of the day.
Any suggestions (particularly personal experience) would be appreciated, and clearly a timely response would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall escape
- 2 Switz-Germany-Austria-France by train
- 3 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 4 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 5 Park Guell/Sagrada Famila
- 6 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 7 SPAIN- Barcelona to Gibraltar
- 8 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 9 Rhine River
- 10 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 11 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 12 Vueling Airline thoughts/experiences?
- 13 Thank You
- 14 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 15 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 16 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 17 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 18 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 19 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 20 Need help in travel planning
- 21 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 22 Excess insurance
- 23 London: Battle of the badges
- 24 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 25 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data