We're currently in Bodrum, Turkey, Staying at the Hilton Resort on the outskirts of town.
We're heading to Dalyan in the morning, and would like a recommendation for a nice hotel or resort (on a level similar to the Hilton), not necessarily a chain hotel, but would have no problem staying at one. More important is that the hotel provide an upscale experience, not necessarily a native one. We're not here for a vacation (i.e., not planning on lounging around the hotel all day), but rather for using various cities as a base for sightseeing, and want to relax in a nice hotel at the end of the day.
Any suggestions (particularly personal experience) would be appreciated, and clearly a timely response would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 4 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 5 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 6 London tour and theatre ideas
- 7 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Italy's central lakes!
- 10 CDG much improved
- 11 Travel vs. Babies
- 12 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 13 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 16 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 17 Travel help
- 18 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 19 20 Days in Europe
- 20 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 22 Europe in late January
- 23 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 24 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 25 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan