We're currently in Bodrum, Turkey, Staying at the Hilton Resort on the outskirts of town.
We're heading to Dalyan in the morning, and would like a recommendation for a nice hotel or resort (on a level similar to the Hilton), not necessarily a chain hotel, but would have no problem staying at one. More important is that the hotel provide an upscale experience, not necessarily a native one. We're not here for a vacation (i.e., not planning on lounging around the hotel all day), but rather for using various cities as a base for sightseeing, and want to relax in a nice hotel at the end of the day.
Any suggestions (particularly personal experience) would be appreciated, and clearly a timely response would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 6 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 7 Bursa/Iznik
- 8 Paris gtg in October?
- 9 Belgian airports
- 10 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 11 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 Is Venice overrated?
- 14 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 17 Greece Travel Advice
- 18 Lake Garda- Italy
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Brussels Airport
- 23 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 24 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested