We're currently in Bodrum, Turkey, Staying at the Hilton Resort on the outskirts of town.
We're heading to Dalyan in the morning, and would like a recommendation for a nice hotel or resort (on a level similar to the Hilton), not necessarily a chain hotel, but would have no problem staying at one. More important is that the hotel provide an upscale experience, not necessarily a native one. We're not here for a vacation (i.e., not planning on lounging around the hotel all day), but rather for using various cities as a base for sightseeing, and want to relax in a nice hotel at the end of the day.
Any suggestions (particularly personal experience) would be appreciated, and clearly a timely response would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 Saint Petersburg, Russia
- 4 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 5 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 6 Transportation
- 7 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please
- 8 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 11 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 12 travel around Spain
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 17 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 18 Corsica
- 19 Help with itinerary: Lisbon and Porto
- 20 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 21 One day in Lille, France
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Photo tours in Amsterdam