Hi Good People,
We have 5 - 6 days for Switzerland. We are leaving from Nice (France) on 1st evening and we will be flying into Switzerland late evening. We are not sure where to base ourself for this trip.
We have 2 March - 7th March with us. We need help with few things :
1. Where to base ourself at this time of year ?
2. We love mountains/snow as well as greenery/lakes.
3. We want to get a feel of Switzerland and shift base only once which means a total of 2 places to stay in Switzerland. May be 2 - 3 days at both places and surroundings.
I haven't done much research on Switzerland but i have heard people saying not to stay in Interlaken and may be stay in Lecerne. I am not sure if that's right. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 Renting a car in Greece
- 4 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 Stuck in Paris
- 8 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ex-pats with young kids
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Spanish food - not that special?
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 24 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 25 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
Hi Good People,