Hi Good People,
We have 5 - 6 days for Switzerland. We are leaving from Nice (France) on 1st evening and we will be flying into Switzerland late evening. We are not sure where to base ourself for this trip.
We have 2 March - 7th March with us. We need help with few things :
1. Where to base ourself at this time of year ?
2. We love mountains/snow as well as greenery/lakes.
3. We want to get a feel of Switzerland and shift base only once which means a total of 2 places to stay in Switzerland. May be 2 - 3 days at both places and surroundings.
I haven't done much research on Switzerland but i have heard people saying not to stay in Interlaken and may be stay in Lecerne. I am not sure if that's right. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 2 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 6 Sicily help
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Christmas markets
- 9 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Germany or Sweden
- 12 November in Rome
- 13 Alitala
- 14 Whathello Paris
- 15 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 16 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 17 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 18 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 19 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21
Hi Good People,