Hi Good People,
We have 5 - 6 days for Switzerland. We are leaving from Nice (France) on 1st evening and we will be flying into Switzerland late evening. We are not sure where to base ourself for this trip.
We have 2 March - 7th March with us. We need help with few things :
1. Where to base ourself at this time of year ?
2. We love mountains/snow as well as greenery/lakes.
3. We want to get a feel of Switzerland and shift base only once which means a total of 2 places to stay in Switzerland. May be 2 - 3 days at both places and surroundings.
I haven't done much research on Switzerland but i have heard people saying not to stay in Interlaken and may be stay in Lecerne. I am not sure if that's right. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 정선바카라방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온카う온카
- 2 K-Day
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 9 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 14 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 15 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Lay over time
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
Hi Good People,