Hi Good People,
We have 5 - 6 days for Switzerland. We are leaving from Nice (France) on 1st evening and we will be flying into Switzerland late evening. We are not sure where to base ourself for this trip.
We have 2 March - 7th March with us. We need help with few things :
1. Where to base ourself at this time of year ?
2. We love mountains/snow as well as greenery/lakes.
3. We want to get a feel of Switzerland and shift base only once which means a total of 2 places to stay in Switzerland. May be 2 - 3 days at both places and surroundings.
I haven't done much research on Switzerland but i have heard people saying not to stay in Interlaken and may be stay in Lecerne. I am not sure if that's right. Please suggest.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Revised itinerary for italy
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 10 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 11 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 12 If you had to choose one......
- 13 Amalfi Coast help
- 14 Paris Metro
- 15 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 16 A good book!!
- 17 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 18 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 19 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 20 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 23 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 24 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 25 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
Hi Good People,