My wife and I will be visiting Slovenia next summer and will be spending a few days on the coast. Is it better to stay in Piran or in Trieste, Italy? How do they compare as far as general atmosphere, proximity to other sites and beaches, quality of hotels and restaurants, and any other intangibles? We will have a car. Thanks for any advice.
In Slovenia: Trieste vs. Piran- Where to Stay?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 One more last question on Bayeux
- 2 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 3 When to visit Provence updated info
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Three for the road
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 13 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 14 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 15 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 16 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 How early to get to CDG
- 19 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 20 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 21 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 22 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 23 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 "The Roman Guy" for tours?