My wife and I will be visiting Slovenia next summer and will be spending a few days on the coast. Is it better to stay in Piran or in Trieste, Italy? How do they compare as far as general atmosphere, proximity to other sites and beaches, quality of hotels and restaurants, and any other intangibles? We will have a car. Thanks for any advice.
In Slovenia: Trieste vs. Piran- Where to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 Train tickets within Italy
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 In Paris on my own
- 5 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 6 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 7 Questions for Paris residents
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 10 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 11 Venice - apartment??????
- 12 Our first trip to Europe
- 13 Southwestern England
- 14 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 17 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 18 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 19 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 20 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 23 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 24 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 25 Mont St. Michele?