My wife and I will be visiting Slovenia next summer and will be spending a few days on the coast. Is it better to stay in Piran or in Trieste, Italy? How do they compare as far as general atmosphere, proximity to other sites and beaches, quality of hotels and restaurants, and any other intangibles? We will have a car. Thanks for any advice.
In Slovenia: Trieste vs. Piran- Where to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 2 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 3 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 4 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 5 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 6 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 7 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 8 Trains Austria
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 Trains
- 11 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 12 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 13 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 14 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 15 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 16 Denmark cycle tour
- 17 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 18 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 19 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 20 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 21 Train from Sarlat
- 22 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 23 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 24 Naples vs Sorrento
- 25 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help