My wife and I will be visiting Slovenia next summer and will be spending a few days on the coast. Is it better to stay in Piran or in Trieste, Italy? How do they compare as far as general atmosphere, proximity to other sites and beaches, quality of hotels and restaurants, and any other intangibles? We will have a car. Thanks for any advice.
In Slovenia: Trieste vs. Piran- Where to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 3 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 4 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 5 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 6 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 7 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 8 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 9 Train des Pignes
- 10 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 11 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 12 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 13 Pousadas
- 14 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 15 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 18 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 22 Change in Travel
- 23 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 24 ireland
- 25 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?