My wife and I will be visiting Slovenia next summer and will be spending a few days on the coast. Is it better to stay in Piran or in Trieste, Italy? How do they compare as far as general atmosphere, proximity to other sites and beaches, quality of hotels and restaurants, and any other intangibles? We will have a car. Thanks for any advice.
In Slovenia: Trieste vs. Piran- Where to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 4 floods in Andalucia
- 5 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 6 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 8 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 9 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 10 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 13 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 14 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 15 Arriving in Prague
- 16 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 17 4 Months in Europe
- 18 2 Days in Rome
- 19 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 20 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 21 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 22 Tipping in the UK
- 23 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 24 2 weeks in Spain
- 25 Going to Paris? Be yourself