My wife and I will be visiting Slovenia next summer and will be spending a few days on the coast. Is it better to stay in Piran or in Trieste, Italy? How do they compare as far as general atmosphere, proximity to other sites and beaches, quality of hotels and restaurants, and any other intangibles? We will have a car. Thanks for any advice.
In Slovenia: Trieste vs. Piran- Where to Stay?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 2 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 Best day trips from Paris
- 7 Santorini transportation
- 8 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 9 Gift for French business associate
- 10 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 11 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 20 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 21 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 22 White Christmas
- 23 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Gtg San Antonio