Husband wants us to drive to Strasbourg rather than take the train.
What is the best place to park to take the trams into the old town?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 5 Uber vs. TfL
- 6 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 9 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 10 An evening in London
- 11 NYT article
- 12 Sicily help
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 17 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 18 "Too Much Cows"
- 19 Alitala
- 20 Athens Help
- 21 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 22 Rome -- The next time around
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?