Like a dummy, I left one of my prescriptions in the US. I have exactly one pill left for the next 5 days! I went to a pharmacy here in Paris, and they did not have it in stock. Also, the pharmacist said it would take 24 hrs to get it, I would need to have my doctor email a prescription, and he would have to sell me an entire bottle of 60. I'm not sure if what he said was true for all pharmacies or just his, and my french is not so good, so should I keep asking at other pharmacies or does anyone have any experience with this? Thank you, I'm desperate.
In Paris - left one of my prescriptions in the US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 4 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 5 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 6 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 9 Italy trip questions
- 10 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 13 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 16 Budget family trip to Europe
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 18 Pyrenees logistics
- 19 Berlin
- 20 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 21 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 24 Storytellers in Iceland
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?