My husband and I will be in the Bernese Oberland region for four days in October pre-cruise. There are so many passes available that it is really confusing to us as to which would be better; perhaps purchasing point to point would be what we need. Here is our itinerary: Flying into Geneva then taking the train to Montreux on Sunday. Monday, we want to do the Chocolate Train. On Tuesday, we will train to Grindelwald using the Golden Pass as far as Interlaken. Wednesday, we will train back to Interlaken and take the GP to Lucerne where we will change trains going to Zurich. We plan no boat rides nor museum visits. I would like to go up Grindelwald First though. I have seen where the Austria-Swiss Pass is much less expensive than the Swiss Saver Pass (4 days) and would appreciate input as to buying that. So many options.....please help!!!!
In need of help as to which Swiss pass to purchase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 2 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 3 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 4 Hotel in Rome?
- 5 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 6 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 7 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 Favorite hotels
- 12 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 13 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 14 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Passport Delays
- 17 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 18 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 19 Message for Ackislander
- 20 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 21 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 22 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 25 International driving permit required in France?