My husband and I will be in the Bernese Oberland region for four days in October pre-cruise. There are so many passes available that it is really confusing to us as to which would be better; perhaps purchasing point to point would be what we need. Here is our itinerary: Flying into Geneva then taking the train to Montreux on Sunday. Monday, we want to do the Chocolate Train. On Tuesday, we will train to Grindelwald using the Golden Pass as far as Interlaken. Wednesday, we will train back to Interlaken and take the GP to Lucerne where we will change trains going to Zurich. We plan no boat rides nor museum visits. I would like to go up Grindelwald First though. I have seen where the Austria-Swiss Pass is much less expensive than the Swiss Saver Pass (4 days) and would appreciate input as to buying that. So many options.....please help!!!!
In need of help as to which Swiss pass to purchase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen rule made easy
- 2 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 3 Italy Spending Budget
- 4 Nice to the luberons
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 9 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 12 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 13 Sorrento Advice Please
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 16 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 17 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 18 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 19 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 20 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 21 Expat area's in France
- 22 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 25 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.