My husband and I will be in the Bernese Oberland region for four days in October pre-cruise. There are so many passes available that it is really confusing to us as to which would be better; perhaps purchasing point to point would be what we need. Here is our itinerary: Flying into Geneva then taking the train to Montreux on Sunday. Monday, we want to do the Chocolate Train. On Tuesday, we will train to Grindelwald using the Golden Pass as far as Interlaken. Wednesday, we will train back to Interlaken and take the GP to Lucerne where we will change trains going to Zurich. We plan no boat rides nor museum visits. I would like to go up Grindelwald First though. I have seen where the Austria-Swiss Pass is much less expensive than the Swiss Saver Pass (4 days) and would appreciate input as to buying that. So many options.....please help!!!!
In need of help as to which Swiss pass to purchase
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 2 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 3 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 4 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 5 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 6 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 7 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 8 In Paris on my own
- 9 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 10 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 11 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 15 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 18 Bologna Restaurants
- 19 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 20 German Wings
- 21 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 22 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 23 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Bologna: Aperitivo Time